Exchange Plus Leaderboard: Compete with other traders and share a 22,000+ USDT prize pool
There is no better way to master any skill than practice. Be it driving or trading, consistency builds confidence, and confidence is an integral part of success. Here, at CEX.IO, we strive to support our users’ individual journeys by building smooth roads to the crypto economy.
With this in mind, we developed Exchange Plus, our award-winning trading platform, which features deep liquidity, a variety of advanced trading tools, and 250+ crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat markets. Just like Nurburgring or Circuit de la Sarthe, which are known for challenging drivers of differing skills, our Exchange Plus was designed to offer you a comprehensive crypto trading experience, be it curious or serious. So what better place to practice your trading skills?
And because competition can be fun and motivating, we’re glad to announce the Exchange Plus Leaderboard, our equivalent of 24 hours of Le Mans, which is one of the most prestigious races in motorsports. Don’t worry, you don’t need to trade 24 hours in a row to win. Rather, this event is rather focused on finding a proper long-term trading strategy. It’s your opportunity to be rewarded for your crypto trading dedication, or train to master your trading skills.
The Leaderboard resembles our regular trading competitions: traders will compete in various disciplines, and will receive points depending upon their trading performance. This will define their positions on the leaderboard, and determine the prizes they can win.
However, while our regular trading competitions are typically just a few weeks long, this race will last months. To be precise, from August 14, 2023, to December 31, 2023. Although it will be a long run, you’ll be able to win intermediate rewards along the way, and compete with others to obtain the titles of CEX.IO’s Trader of the Week, Month, and Year.
How to participate
Before joining the race, ensure that your CEX.IO account has been verified, and that Exchange Plus is accessible in your country. Once you’ve completed these prerequisites, follow the steps below to qualify for the trading season:
- Log in or sign up on Exchange Plus.
- Opt in and enter your nickname* on the promotion page.
- Start trading on Exchange Plus to compete for rewards.
*Your nickname will be reflected on the Leaderboard, so avoid using personal information such as email address or user ID.
Keep in mind that trades via CEX.IO Exchange App (Pro tab) also count toward your score. This means you can compete for top ranks on the leaderboard, anywhere and anytime.
We split the rewards into different periods to satisfy all types of traders: from those who prefer short-term trading periods, to those who like to build up long-term results like a Formula One driver throughout the racing season. Each cup has its own prize pool, and you can win several rewards throughout the promotional period if your performance remains strong.
Cup of the Week
Traders will share in a weekly 500 USDT prize pool, within the promotional period, in the following manner:
- 1st place — 200 USDT (also receives the “Trader of the Week” title)
- 2nd place — 50 USDT
- 3rd place — 50 USDT
- 4th place — 50 USDT
- 5th place — 50 USDT
- Five random participants — 20 USDT each
Cup of the Week winners will be selected from participants who traded from Monday, 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, 23:59 UTC of the relevant week. Winners will be announced during the following week.
Cup of the Month
Traders will collectively receive prizes from a monthly pool of 1,500 USDT, distributed as follows:
- 1st place — 500 USDT (also receives the “Trader of the Month” title)
- 2nd place — 200 USDT
- 3rd place — 100 USDT
- 4th place — 100 USDT
- 5th place — 100 USDT
- 6th-10th place — 50 USDT each
- Five random participants — 50 USDT each
Cup of the Month winners will be selected from participants who traded from the first day of the relevant month, through the last day of said month. Winners will be announced during the first week of the following month.
Cup of the Year (2023)
Traders will divide a 5,000 USDT prize pool during the 2023 trading season, following this arrangement:
- 1st place — 2,000 USDT (also received the “Trader of the Year” title)
- 2nd place — 1,000 USDT
- 3rd place — 500 USDT
- 4th place — 300 USDT
- 5th place — 200 USDT
- 6th-10th place — 100 USDT each
- 10 random participants — 50 USDT each
Cup of the Year (2023) winners will be selected from participants who traded from August 14, 2023, to December 31, 2023. This year’s winners will be announced within the first 14 business days of January 2024.
How to win
Every day that you trade on Exchange Plus, we will evaluate your performance based on three key parameters:
- Volume — The total funds allocated for all your trades.
- Transactions — The number of trades you execute.
- Markets — The variety of currency pairs used for trading.
Your performance in these areas will be compared to that of other participants, and you will be assigned a daily score, or points ranging from 0 to 40 for each parameter. The higher you rank in each criterion, the more points you will earn for that particular day. For instance, the trader in the first position will receive 40 points, the second-place trader will obtain 39 points, and so on.
To determine your total daily points, we sum up your performance across all three parameters:
Volume Points + Transactions Points + Markets Points = Total Daily Points
Your total daily points accumulate as you continue to compete, forming your total cumulative score. These cumulative points directly influence your position on the Leaderboard. As a result, the more points you accumulate over time, the higher you will rank. You can find the Leaderboard on the dedicated promotion page.
Please note that you begin each trading day with zero points. If you do not execute any trades on a given day, your point tally for that day will be zero. Consequently, this may cause you to lose your position in the overall ranking. That is why endurance and consistency are crucial to ascend the leaderboard and contend for prizes.
Rules to note
- The promotion is available to all verified customers where Exchange Plus is supported. See the list of eligible countries here. Excluded the following countries: Algeria, Belgium, Bolivia, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo (the), Honduras, Mauritius, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Qatar, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the), Uzbekistan, Western Sahara.
- This promo will run from August 14, 2023, through December 31, 2023.
- Participants need to opt in on the promotion page, and enter their nickname, to join the trading race.
- Participants who opt in to the competition, and execute at least one trade on Exchange Plus during relevant periods (week, month, year), are eligible to win dedicated prizes.
- Trades performed via CEX.IO Exchange app (Trade Pro tab) are valid for the event, meaning users can participate in the competition and compete for high ranks wherever they go.
- Traders eligible for Cup of the Week rewards will be announced during the following week. The winners of the month will be announced during the first week of the following month. This year’s winners will be announced within the first 14 business days of January 2024.
- The prizes will be sent to winners within 14 business days of their announcement.
- The dates, terms, and conditions of this promotion may change at any time at the discretion of CEX.IO, and without prior announcement.
- CEX.IO may disqualify participants that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered and/or verified. CEX.IO reserves the right to disqualify any participant at its sole and absolute discretion.
Disclaimer: For information purposes only. Not investment or financial advice. Seek professional advice. Digital assets involve risk. Do your own research.