Where did the year go? Is it Thanksgiving already?
Yes it is, so let’s celebrate with the biggest-ever prize offering for our signature contest – Trading Competition! For this round, the reward pool will be $10,000.
This Thanksgiving, we thank you for hodling, trading, and discovering crypto with CEX.IO.
Participate in our $10k Trading Competition and win cash!
The Competition dates: November 22 – December 5, 2021
Big prizes are waiting for the highest trading fans, with 20 random prizes awarded to lucky participants.
How Do I Win the $10k Trading Competition?
Before You Start
Follow these easy steps before leaping into trading for victory:
- Make sure you have a verified account on CEX.IO
- Come up with a creative nickname
- Register on the Competition page
All done? That’s it, you’re ready to roll!
Registration is required. Without it, we can’t count your points or give you an accurate Leaderboard ranking.
Once you register, bookmark the Competition page. It’s where you’ll track your success and follow the real-time Leaderboard.
Here’s what you need to do to win:
- Trade specific tokens on the CEX.IO spot exchange
- Trade on at least 3 days
- Place at least 5 orders
- Reach a cumulative trading amount of $1,000 or higher
The higher your cumulative trading amount, the faster you climb up the Leaderboard.
Increase your chances of winning a slice of that $10,000 Thanksgiving holiday pie!
And no matter where you sit on the Leaderboard, don’t be discouraged. We’ve got some special surprises for all contest participants. See the Prize Pool Distribution for more information.
For this round, a select list of tokens is eligible for the Trading Competition.
These are some of the most hotly demanded tokens, so the battle will be fierce!
Eligible competition tokens:
Make sure you’re trading these tokens in the Trading Competition for a chance to win up to $3,000!
Prize Pool Distribution
Now the juiciest part: the prizes!
- 1st place – $3,000
- 2nd place – $2,000
- 3rd place – $1,500
And that’s not all!
20 random winners will receive up to $400.
Here’s how that works. 20 groups, with 10 participants in each, will be created. Your group will depend on your position on the Leaderboard. For example, if your rank is #16, you’ll be in Group 2. One raffle prize will be awarded at random to a participant from each group.
Group 1 – $400
Group 2 – $300
Group 3 – $280
Group 4 – $260
Group 5 – $240
Group 6 – $220
Group 7 – $200
Group 8 – $190
Group 9 – $180
Group 10 – $170
Group 11 – $160
Group 12 – $140
Group 13 – $130
Group 14 – $120
Group 15 – $110
Group 16 – $100
Group 17 – $90
Group 18 – $80
Group 19 – $70
Group 20 – $60
Anyone who participates in the competition can be a winner. Good luck and we hope to see you on the Leaderboard!
1. The Competition runs November 22 – December 5, 2021.*
2. To qualify for a cash prize, you need to register with your nickname on the Competition page.
3. Only trading volumes equal to, or above $1,000 will be considered for awards
4. The minimal number of trading orders executed during the Competition must be equal to, or exceed 5 orders. We consider only fully executed orders (i.e. working, but unexecuted orders, will not count) on the CEX.IO spot exchange.
5. The participant has to trade for at least 3 days during the Competition. It is not necessary that they be 3 consecutive dates.
6. Participating Competition tokens: ATOM, DOT, MATIC, XRP, XLM, LTC, XTZ, LINK, TRX, ZIL, BTC, ETH, ADA, USDT, SHIB, BAT, MANA.
7. Winners will receive prizes transferred to their CEX.IO wallets within 7 days following the final Leaderboard announcement.
8. Winners will be announced via our social media platforms and Telegram by December 10, 2021.
9. The Competition is open only to residents in countries where CEX.IO operates. See the full list of unsupported countries here.
10. CEX.IO may disqualify participants that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered and/or verified accounts. CEX.IO may disqualify these participants without detail.
*CEX.IO reserves the right to change Competition dates and terms at any time, and without prior announcement.