CEX.IO is proud to release our market analysis report of Q2 2022, COMPASS: Topline Trends for the Crypto Curious and Serious. This report sheds light on the digital asset ecosystem’s performance for the first half of this year. The CEX.IO COMPASS examines the biggest events in crypto and how they influenced the market. This edition will be the first of a semi-regular series, designed to empower ecosystem participants of all experience levels with the information they need to plot their individual crypto journeys.
See the trends shaping 2022
On the heels of a two-year bull run, growth in DeFi has slowed. Discover the major players and key events that influenced the ecosystem in Q2.
Learn how and why the Terra protocol failed, the role crypto market conditions played in its fate, and other expertly curated insights.
What else is inside?
- DeFi by the numbers: total value locked (TVL) performance, by category, for Q2 2022
- Ethereum block space war: what the war is, upcoming trends and the significance of layer 2
- Liquid staking: what it is, how liquid staking on Ethereum is different from other networks, and high-level examples
- Bitcoin by the numbers: quarterly and YTD analysis followed by a comprehensive look into network, supply, and hodler behavior
- The state of BTC mining: a report into miner capitulation, diminishing growth, and what the future could hold
Prepared by the CEX.IO Market Research Team, our report aims to advance industry knowledge and increase cryptocurrency adoption.