UPD. June 25, 2018.
Additional payment details were added for USD bank deposits. Now, you can choose between the two options for USD bank transfers to CEX.IO. With the second option, you will be able to send us a proof of transfer to speed up your deposit.
UPD. June 15, 2018.
On June 15, 2018, payment details have been changed. Please pay special attention when making a deposit. Make sure you use the updated details to make sure your USD deposit reaches your CEX.IO account.
UPD. June 11, 2018.
Please note that payment details for USD Swift deposits have been changed again on June 11, 2018. When depositing USD to CEX.IO via bank transfer option, please be very attentive and double-check that you are using the updated payment details to prevent delays in payment processing. You can find out how to do this in “Where to Find the New Payment Details” section.
Previously, we have changed the payment details for USD wire deposits on May 4, 2018.
What Does This Mean
When depositing your funds to CEX.IO using the bank transfer option, please pay attention that the payment details have been changed. So, to prevent delays in money transaction processing and mitigate your concerns about money transfers, please double-check that you are using the correct details. It will let your payment reach your CEX.IO account within the shortest time.
Where to Find the New Payment Details
To receive the new payment details, you need to initiate a USD deposit to your CEX.IO account. You will need to:
- Press “Deposit” button on the website.
- Make sure to choose the USD currency and Bank Transfer as your payment option.
- Study the provided information and click that you have read everything.
On the screen, you will find the updated payment details. Please make sure you use them for your funds to be successfully credited to your account.
How to Make A Successful Deposit
- Double-check the payment details you are using to deposit your funds. Please give them to your bank exactly as they are shown in your CEX.IO account.
- Pay special attention to the ABA routing number and your reference number. They should be provided in a sender’s bank narrative prior to any other references.
- Make sure you are sending the correct currency and in the exact amount. If you send another currency or amount, it may cause a delay.
A Reminder About Deposits
We would also like to remind you that:
- Payment processing usually takes 1-3 banking days, but may sometimes take up to 14 days.
- Payments to CEX.IO from third parties (people other than an account owner) will be returned to the sender.
We hope that the above information will help to make your experience with CEX.IO more flawless and ensure that your deposits are processed correctly and in the shortest time possible.