We are glad to announce that withdrawals to Visa cards are working on CEX.IO as usually. Please, be aware of the following additional conditions for using this feature.
- If you don’t have a verified Visa card, you have to link your card to CEX.IO profile.
- Please note for new added Visa cards withdrawals can be in USD only so far.
- This step-by-step guide will help you with card linking: https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/articles/215994438.
- If you already have a Visa card linked to your CEX.IO profile and you would like to use it for your withdrawal, you now need to make a one-time minimal deposit in the required currency first.
- For example, if you want to withdraw USD, you have to fund your CEX.IO account with minimum 20 USD.
- Withdrawals in other currencies will be disabled for this card.
- The same logic applies to withdrawals in EUR and GBP.
- This requirement is imposed by our payment card processing provider in order to reinstate Visa withdrawals.
- After a successful deposit, the withdrawal feature will be available for you immediately.
- Please also note that this is a regular deposit, not a fee that CEX.IO or the provider charges.
- The deposited amount will appear on your CEX.IO balance.
- The withdrawals to the payment cards may take up to 3 days.
We understand that the deposit requirement may cause inconvenience to some of our users, and we thank you for understanding. We assure you that this solution is fully operational and safe, and will facilitate withdrawals processing. In the meanwhile, we continue working on improvements of our withdrawal features and will keep you posted on the updates.