We would like to inform you about the shift of rules in processing Mastercard payments. Please note that those changes will come into force on February 28, 2018, at around 8 PM UTC.
After this, to ensure proper processing of your payments via Mastercard on CEX.IO, you need to consider the following information.
For withdrawals in USD
For proper processing of your Mastercard, please re-submit your card for verification after February 28, 8 PM UTC. It will allow you to make further withdrawals in USD.
- On our Help Centre, you can find the detailed guide on adding a card to your account.
- When re-submitting your card, please make sure to fill in all the data correctly and to provide a photo of high quality to speed up card verification.
For Withdrawals in Other Currencies
If you need to withdraw your funds to Mastercard in any other currency, it will still be necessary to make a one-time minimal deposit in the required currency.
- For example, if you are planning to withdraw EUR, you have to fund your account with €20.00.
- The required minimum deposit for GBP is £15.00, for RUB – ₽1,200.
- Withdrawals in other currencies will then be disabled for that card.
- It is a requirement of our payments card processor.
- After the successful deposit, you will be able to withdraw funds instantly.
We would like to draw your attention that it will be a usual deposit, not a fee. It means that the funds will appear on your account balance. Later, you will be able to withdraw the deposited money together with your other funds.
This piece of news applies only to the cards issued by Mastercard. Those who use Visa will be able to continue making payments with their verified cards.
In addition, please consider that withdrawals to any payment card, either Mastercard or Visa, may take up to 3 days.
We understand that this new requirement may cause some inconvenience to our users and are very grateful for your understanding. Making these simple steps after February 28 will allow you to withdraw funds to verified Mastercard payment cards.
Meanwhile, we are working on the improvements of withdrawal options on CEX.IO. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any updates.